CalDAV - Synchronize your calendar in Easy Project to your mobile device
CalDAV can be enabled in administration >> settings >> general
Synchronize your meetings in Easy Project to your mobile device.
- iOS devices have caldav integrated
- Android devices require an application: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=caldav
The process is the same for both. Use the following link in the caldav processing tool:
for example https://demo.easyproject.com/caldav/easy_meeting
Enter your login and password.
Then just select these events to view in your mobile calendar.
Be aware that in case of two-way synchronization, deleted events from your mobile may result in deletion in Easy Project.
CalDAV – Easy Project calendar can be synced in one direction through .ical format or bi-directionally using CalDAV tools:
CalDav on Windows platforms:
- Outlook users may use free of charge synchronization plugin for Outlook allowing to sync meetings between any folder in Outlook (including the one connected to Exchange) and Easy. It also can synchronize Easy Project contacts (CardDav).
- Thunderbird users can use built-in calendar which supports CalDAV synchronization by default.
- Windows 10 phone users have limited experience as Microsoft dislike the DAV servers. Windows users have 3 options: 1) Exchange server users may achieve full synchronization through their Exchanges in combination with above-mentioned Outlook plugin. B) Using Ical and connect them with their Outlook.com or Gmail calendar services. Then phone calendar from Easy Project is read only. The 3rd opting is new paid app PH Cloud CalDav Sync (not tested yet).
CalDav on Apple platforms:
Default calendars on all Apple devices natively support CalDAV.
CalDav Android phones:
There is number mostly paid apps to download which enables support of CalDAV sync to phone calendar.